Commercial Body Art Protocols to Limit the Spread of Covid-19
1. We will now be appointment only. Call or email to schedule a consultation or appointment.
2. Only clients will be able to come into the shop; please come alone to appointments, and maintain social distancing standards.
3. Both artists and clients are required to wear a mask at all times while in the studio.
Artists will wear disposable masks, new for each client.
Artists will also wear disposable aprons, new for each client.
4. We have increased our already stringent cleaning protocols. We continue to use hospital-grade disinfectants and cleaners and disinfect common area surfaces and door handles several times an hour.
5. All surfaces will be disinfected with an antiviral hospital grade solution in between each client.
6. Clients will be provided hand sanitizer upon entering the studio and a hand wash station is also available.
7. Waivers and consent forms are now digital. We will supply your consent and disclosure forms via email, and ask that you fill them out in advance of your appointment. There will be an option to fill out the forms on a shop device which is sanitized between users.
8. Clients who are feeling unwell or have come in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 14 days cannot enter the studio. Please call us to reschedule.